MAKS @ Moscow | 19 -> 24 July 2017
Vanaf januari 2017 zal de Nederlandse versie van Spottertrips.eu stilaan ophouden te bestaan en zullen vanaf nu de pagina’s enkel nog opgesteld worden in het Engels, waarvoor onze excuses.
We mogen elk jaar meer en meer buitenlandse deelnemers verwelkomen op onze trips, zodoende dat het teveel werk word om alles in twee talen te blijven publiceren en up-to-date te houden.
Mochten er toch nog vragen zijn tijdens het boeken, kan je ons altijd contacteren in de Nederlandse taal.
Alvast bedankt voor jullie begrip hiervoor en nogmaals onze excuses voor dit ongemak.
Every 2 years, the airfield of Ramenskoye, better known as Zhukovsky Airport, opens its doors for MAKS.
For those who are a bit tired to see only European aircraft, seek another challenge or is addicted to Russian airpower, this International Aviation and Space Salon is the place to be.
With the presentation of the latest Russian fighters on the ground and in the air along with some additional payment options, makes this trip to be an absolute winner.
Tradeday MAKS 2015 (click picture for bigger version)
- Wednesday, 19 July -> Direct flight from Brussels Airport (or airport of your choice) -> Moscow Domodedovo
- Thursday, 20 July -> Visit tradeday MAKS (optional) or spotting outside the airport**
- Friday, 21 July -> MAKS airshow (inside* and or outside) or Monino Museum**
- Saturday, 22 July -> MAKS airshow (inside* and or outside)**
- Sunday, 23 July -> MAKS airshow (inside* and or outside)**
- Monday, 24 July -> Direct flight from Moscow Domodedovo -> Brussels Airport (or airport of your choice)
* Because the sun will be the whole day in front of you (if there is any sun off course) and since they put fences in front of the public with a height of more then 2 meters, it’s better to stand outside at the other side of the base, right underneath the spectacle.
Off course there’s the option to stand on the spottersplatform inside the base, but it’s located on the other side of the airfield. (see options)
** All depends on what everyone wants to do. Everything is negotiable BEFORE THE TRIP. During the trip nothing is going to change anymore!!!
Spottersplatform MAKS 2015 (click picture for bigger version)PRICE:
Price for this trip is €650 / $680 / £555.
Included in this price is:
- Direct flight from Zaventem to Moscow Domodedovo and back
- 5 nights in a *** hotel including breakfast based on 2p room
- Transport in Moscow
This trip can also be booked without a plane ticket and will be responsible for your own transportation to Moscow Domodedovo.
Without plane ticket costs €550 / $575 / £470 trip based on a 2p room.
Extra fee for a 1p room is €150 / $160 / £130.
Not included in this price:
(as you can see, there is something for everyone and the trip can be booked for all budgets)
- Option MAKS access trade day*
- Option MAKS public access day*
- Option MAKS access media platform at the other side of the airfield*
- Access Monino
- Personal expenses
- Travel visa to Russia**
* For prices, see bookingsoptions below
** Each will be responsible to arrange their own travel visa at the Russian Consulate in his/her country.
Outside Airfield 2015 (click picture for bigger version)PLAN YOUR “OWN” TRIP:
Don’t have the budget or enough holidays for the whole trip? No problem!!!
Let us know what your possibilities are and we give you the best price for your “own” trip!!!
Must be off course within the limits of the trip.
Please go to contact and us send your details.
Still interested in this trip?
Choose your options below and of we go
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.